Your privacy is important to us. It is MyFairyNanny’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information that is collected on our website. We only ask for personal information when we really need it to provide you with the best service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties, except as required by law. Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us.
Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for personal information, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our site will be deemed acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle customer data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies we set
- Search related cookies
- Site preference cookies In order to provide you with a great experience on this website, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website performs when you are using it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be activated whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the website and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and which pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst understanding which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that MyFairyNanny offers on the website and with an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist nature, xenophobia, online bookmakers, illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of MyFairyNanny, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing damage mentioned above.
We hope this is clear. This policy is effective from February/2021